Sesame Seed Bun
Certified Organic Alfalfa Sprouts
Hot Breaded Fish
Creamy Tartar Sauce
Salted Cucumber Slices
Time ‘Til Tasty
Prep Time 15 Minutes
Total Time 40 – 60 Minutes
Servings 1 Lucky Duck
- Lightly toast a sesame seed bun, and get your favorite breaded fish out of the oven!
- Place 4 to 6 cucumber slices on top of your catch of the day and lightly salt.
- Top with a generous portion of organic alfalfa sprouts.
- Generously drizzle tarter sauce all over your sandwich and place bun on top.
- Pair with fresh fries and a pickle and you’ll be out to sea in no time!
Other Grill Items To Consider….
Good Food. Good You.